TGW Studio is looking for a Digital Strategist to play an integral role in a diverse set of projects with our valued partners and on internal TGW projects.
THIS IS YOU:
You’re a strategic mind with agency or in-house experience in managing robust digital programs. You’re a self-proclaimed geek with technical ability. You don’t know everything and you’re ok with that (so are we!), but you have a figure-it-out attitude and aren’t afraid to chop down some weeds to get to a solution.
You understand the importance and benefits of using technology to create efficiencies and meet internal and external goals. You also “get” the strategic marketing game and are willing to do some things that aren’t listed in your Day 1 job responsibility bullets.
You’re kind and have a strong passion for having a positive impact. You want to be a part of a growing work family and looking for a place to stay put for a long while (not agency-hop). You’re looking to have some fun while doing it all.
THIS IS US:
TGW Studio is located in downtown Rochester, NY. TGW Studio is a Certified B Corporation, one of just over 2,000 for-profit businesses globally certified, meeting rigorous standards of social concern and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
We have the fortune of working with people we love–both internally and externally–who have committed their professional careers to positive impact.
At TGW, we strive to ensure this is an inclusive, safe environment for all. We were recently featured in TIME magazine for our 4-day workweek program and we’re proud to have implemented the policy permanently to maximize team health (mental and physical), happiness, productivity, creativity, and our ability to maximize our positive impact on society and the planet.
As members of 1% For The Planet, we commit to donating a minimum of 1% of our annual total revenue to environmental nonprofits.
Our work focuses on positive social, environmental, and community impact, and we love making things.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing landscape, including robust knowledge of paid digital, social, and programmatic ad platform execution and strategy
- Proven track record in client budget management and campaign planning/execution/optimization
- Strong passion for positive social impact in one or more social justice or environmental area
- General marketing strategy and knowledge with strong historical results
- Campaign Strategy (strong full-scope working knowledge and experience from strategy to execution to analytics and optimization)
- Analytics and Reporting (strong working knowledge and experience)
- Monthly reports for paid, organic, and web analytics, including major platforms, CRMs, and Google Analytics
- Ability to draw actionable insights and recommendations for program optimizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects, partner campaigns, and budgets in a dynamic, tech-forward manner
- Integrations Execution and Management (strong working knowledge and experience)
- Google Analytics integrations
- Tracking pixel integration
- CRM integrations (Salesforce and Hubspot experience a huge plus)
- Mailchimp and email client integrations
- Other marketing integrations a plus
- SEO implementation and management a plus
- Web accessibility working knowledge, management, and execution a huge plus
- Self-start and work well independently as well as collaborate favorably in a team environment
- “Figure it out” attitude, go above and beyond and learn as you go, and not afraid of autonomy
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills. Whether chatting with our clients/partners or internal staff, strong written and verbal chops are a must
A little more about us:
- We’re positive and always take care of each other
- We think old school and expect anyone that is with us to stick around with us and be invested in our mission, as our mission only works if everyone is on board
- We like music and have campfires together
- We have office dogs
- We provide good pay and benefits
- We make it a point to work with downright good people as exclusively as possible
- Our studio is located in a vibrant part of the downtown community, in an old Rochester manufacturing building run on geothermal power, across from the Genesee River and Roc Skatepark
- Most importantly, we do our damndest to make sure the work we’re doing is not self-serving, but creating an impact while also keeping the lights on
Please submit your resume and portfolio to contact AT tgwstudio.com.
In lieu of a cover letter, please write up a quick paragraph or two on one social or environmental cause or issue for which you hold a strong passion and some detail on why.
TGW Studio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. Our team is committed to representing a variety of cultures, skills, and backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better we (and our work) will be.